Football Starts Today!

fun

If you guys don’t know, I’m a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan.

When I was five years old I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader when I grew up.

Heck, I’m 27 and I wish I could be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader when I grow up!

dallas cowboys

The first game of the season – 2012

My favorite time of year is Football season. I love sitting on my couch working, or crafting, or cooking, or baking while watching football. Everything is better with football on, including napping. There’s really no better Sunday than church in the morning and an afternoon/evening of football.

It’s all made better with Fantasy Football, which causes teams and players you never thought you’d root for to become way more interesting.

All in all, on a scale of 1-10, I’m at a 5,500,000,000 level of excited for Football season to start tonight.

Football

Labor Day Weekend – 2013

If you’re looking for me, I’ll be on my couch, eating a dinner I have a feeling will be delicious (chicken baked with red potatoes, onions and maybe some bell pepper), drinking a glass of wine, and keeping a close eye on my fantasy league.

In other words, I’ll be in heaven.

What’s your favorite team? Are you playing fantasy football this year too?

September Posts Sponsored By:
In Post Ad Spot

Amanda
    September 5, 2013 at 9:31 am

If you had told younger me that someday one of my favorite people would be a Cowboys fan I would have told you to get your head checked. Niners for life. Love you anyway :)

September 5, 2013 at 9:35 am

If it makes you feel any better I’m going to a Seahawks game watch next week and definitely cheering for the niners. LOL It’s all because of Kaepernick though. If you guys ever get rid of him, I’m leaving too.

Sarah Alway
    September 5, 2013 at 11:03 am

Eeeeeee! Could not be more excited for football season!!! Russell Wilson is going to take the Hawks all the way this year, I just know it!!

September 5, 2013 at 4:26 pm

eeekkk. I have had to bite my tongue so much after moving to the PNW about my feelings for the Seahawks! haha

Juliette
    September 6, 2013 at 9:14 am

I wish I understood fantasy football but I just can’t get into it. But I will be wearing my Cowboys jersey and yelling at the tv many many times this fall. How do you look so good holding a football? STOP IT.

Sarah
    September 7, 2013 at 12:44 pm

You watch Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team, right?! My guiltiest pleasure. It’s on CMT.

Paragon2Pieces
    September 7, 2013 at 4:03 pm

one of my college buddies was a DCC. those girls are so glam!