A couple Saturdays a month I like to share the links to posts, articles and general internet awesomeness that has really spoken to me or impacted me in some way. Here are my top five this week:
- I recently discovered a new-to-me blog called Dear Debt. There’s an awesomely inspirational post there about not giving up hope. It’s not just about debt. You should definitely check it out.
- Memories of babysitting and past life come rushing back in these 100 easy steps to put a toddler to bed.
- Raise your hand if you’re sick of nosey friends and rude strangers commenting on the fact that you don’t have children.
- Are you looking for fulfillment in you work? Are you struggling in your current job? Check out this post for some guidance on finding that now.
- Casey shared her process on editing GORGEOUS photos.
What were your favorite posts this week?